23rd Annual Toast to the Animals
November 10, 2021 @ 6:30PM — 10:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Toast to the Animals is one of Jacksonville’s premier tasting events!
We hope you will join us for our 23rd annual Toast to the Animals, Jacksonville’s premier charitable tasting event! This year we are honoring long time philanthropists Linda and David Stein, who are among Jacksonville's most generous having donated millions for education, arts, animal welfare and other programs to enhance the quality of life in Northeast Florida.
In addition, we are excited to have the Jaguars Foundation and Pet Paradise Founders, Fred and Linda Goldsmith as event co-chairs.
Toast to the Animals will be a night to remember, bringing influential community leaders, distinguished executives and philanthropists together to support the amazing work the Jacksonville Humane Society's Medical Fund does annually.
The evening will feature hors d’oeuvres and desserts from local restaurants and eateries, wine, beer, music and lively, one-of-a kind silent and live auctions. In addition, you won't want to miss crowd-favorite activities like our raffle and wine pull! All guests will receive a commemorative JHS wine glass upon check-in.
Proceeds from Toast to the Animals will benefit the JHS Medical Fund, which helps us to provide lifesaving medical care to animals suffering from illness or injury. We do not receive any state or federal funding. It is only through the generosity of individuals and businesses like yours that JHS, a 501(c)(3) organization, is able to provide for the nearly 9,000 animals in our care.
Raffle winner will be selected the night of the event. You can enter as many times as you'd like and you do not need to be present to win.
JAGUARS RAFFLE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Six (6) Lower Bowl Tickets with Club Passes to the Jaguars vs. Colts game on Sunday, January 9th, 2021 - 1:00 p.m. kickoff
- Jaguars Gear which includes, hat, water bottle, shirt, beanie, magnetic decal, signed mini helmet
5:00 p.m. VIP Reception presented by Pet Paradise and the Jaguars Foundation
6:30 p.m. Event Begins (Lower East Club)
8:00 p.m. Welcome from Kristine Cherek, Board of Directors President & Denise Deisler, CEO
Official Toast by Linda & David Stein, event Honorees
Live Auction emcee Curtis Dvorak (at this time the Silent Auction will close)
9:00 p.m. Silent Auction Winners Pickup and Raffle Winner Pulled
Free, self parking in lots C & D
Thank You 2021 Sponsors!
Thank you to the CONNECT AGENCY for Creative Support!
For vendor and sponsor related questions, please contact Theresa Scordo at 904.493.4606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
We have implemented the following precautions for the health and safety of our guests, staff, and volunteers.
- Hand sanitizing stations will have prominence in primary entryways and key high traffic areas.
- High-touch areas will be cleaned frequently.
- All JHS staff, volunteers, food vendors and TIAA Bank staff will be required to wear face masks.
- Face masks are strongly recommended for all guests except when eating or drinking in stationary position.
- Guests should stay home if they have tested positive for COVID-19 or are showing any COVID-19 symptoms (Fever of 100.4 and above or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting, Diarrhea) within the past 14 days.
- Guests should stay home if they have had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with someone that has had symptoms within the past 14 days.